Relax in an atmosphere reminiscent of the French countryside at this Bed and Breakfast and enjoy numerous outdoor activities
You save: $550.00
The Hotel: Bed of Roses Paihia
Bed of Roses’ hosts Cliff and Louisa Hobson-Corry welcome guests to their quaint hotel offering a romantic French country feel. The hotel makes for an ideal base from which to explore the natural beauty of Paihia and the Bay of Islands, while the accommodating hosts are happy to organise activity bookings for those keen to see and do as much as they can. Visitors can keep their itineraries full with water sports, visits to local wineries and historical sites.
After a busy day, groupies can retreat to the spacious French Cottage and crack open a bottle of wine. The cottages are appointed with comfy king-size beds and feature large shaded decks with views across the bay. Travellers also have access to the guest lounge to chill out with the computer, television and stacks of reading material.
- Bed size/type: King-size bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Features a sitting area, kitchen with a microwave, TV, and en suite bathroom
The Area: Paihia and Bay of Islands
The quaint seaside town of Paihia is a popular place to base holidays and expeditions in and around the Bay of Islands. Travellers and locals alike take advantage of the golden shores and safe swimming beaches, as well as recreational activities both in and out of the ocean.
The Bay itself is made up of 144 unique islands, with each town boasting its own distinctive culture and vibe. Take a trip to the famous Cape Reinga or Haruru Falls, or embrace New Zealand’s history at Waitangi, the site where the Treaty of Waitangi was signed in 1840. Wander through Waipoua Kauri Forest and be amazed by the famous Tana Mahita, the largest known Kauri tree in the world. Enjoy a bite at one of the charming cafés in Paihia or nearby Russell or indulge in a spot of retail therapy at one of the many boutiques and gift shops. Those feeling a little more adventurous could swim with the dolphins, go fishing, or get the adrenaline pumping with speed boating, jet-skiing, parasailing, kayaking or one of the many other adventure sports.
Bed of Roses
Terms and Conditions
• Surcharge: $75 per night applies for Labour Weekend
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 1 Jul 2018
• Can travel to: 15 Dec 2018
• Email to book: [email protected]
• Phone to book: (09) 402 8922
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in