Explore the attractions of Auckland, staying at this waterfront hotel with an on-site gym; ferry transfers included
You save: $195.00
The Hotel: VR Auckland Takapuna Oaks
Groupies can make a fully-serviced boutique apartment hotel their new home away from home at the five-star VR Auckland Takapuna Oaks. Located by the sea between Takapuna and Bayswater, the hotel is the ideal escape for couples only moments from Auckland CBD and Viaduct Harbour. Guests are provided with a return ferry ticket to explore the city with ease.
Travellers get acquainted with their One-Bedroom Apartment, an LCD television, laundry facilities and full kitchen. Cook up a storm in the comfort of the apartment or sample the local produce at the onsite Sunset Lounge Restaurant. During downtime, continue to soak up the views from the club lounge or sweat it out at the gym.
- Bed size/type: Queen-sized bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- $40 for an extra person per night, payable to the hotel directly
- Room features an en suite bathroom, full kitchen and laundry facilities
The Area: Takapuna, Auckland
Takapuna is a central, coastal suburb of North Shore City that got its name from a freshwater spring that flowed from the base of North Head into a swamp behind Cheltenham Beach. Nestled a short 15-minute drive north of Auckland CBD, Takapuna is a tranquil area that hosts a range of cafes and restaurants. Visitors can choose to take an early morning stroll along the beach or walk through Takapuna markets every Sunday morning with a variety of stalls laden with fresh local fruit and vegetables, flowers and knick-knacks.
Nature lovers can opt for a kayak ride on the tame waters of Lake Pupuke, or walk among the magnificent 400-year old kauri forests of Chatswood Reserve and Kauri Point Centennial Park. Culture buffs can spend late nights enjoying shows at Bruce Mason Centre or visit the studios of local painters, potters and artists placed along the Harbourside Explorer Trail.
VR Auckland Takapuna Oaks-Auckland
1 Beresford Street
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: public holidays and long weekends
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Additional guest may stay for a surcharge of $40 per night including breakfast (payable directly to the property)
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Valid credit card may be required to secure the stay dates
• Credit card or cash pre-authorization may be required upon arrival
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2019
• Email to book: [email protected]
• Phone to book: (09) 445 7100
• State full name, preferred dates of stay, contact information and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival