Enjoy a fuss-free stay in an apartment with full kitchen facilities, set only 30 meters from the beach and toast the holiday with wine
You save: $181.00
The Hotel: Surfers Beachside Holiday Apartments
Surfers Beachside Holiday Apartments offers getaways for couples and families alike, right in the thick of Surfers Paradise. Make the most of the warm, Queensland sun by spending hours splashing around in the swimming pool. Towel off in time to fit in a quick hit on the tennis court or warm up without the exertion in the heated spa. Once the sun sets and tummies begin to rumble, head over to the barbecue complex to cook up a storm.
Groupies get a warm welcome with a bottle of wine and gourmet chocolates on arrival to kick the holiday off. Enjoy perks like beach towel hire and a breakfast at the Northcliffe Surf Club. Each apartment boasts a fully-equipped kitchen, laundry and spacious living and dining area, as well as a private balcony to take in the views.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- The apartment features a balcony, fully-equipped kitchen, and laundry with washing machine, dryer, and ironing facilities
The Area: Surfers Paradise, QLD
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks. Just north of the centre of the action, Surfers Paradise, lies Southport – a relaxed suburb with soaring views across the Broadwater and back to the glittering Gold Coast skyline.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts and home wares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Outside Labrador, whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Warner Bros Movie World and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad bars, pubs and clubs within close reach.
10 Vista St Crn Vista St & Garfield St
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: 22 December 2018 – 13 January 2019, 26 January – 28 January 2019, 06 April – 27 April 2019, 29 June – 14 July 2019, 21 September – 07 October, 25-27 October, 16-30 November 2019
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Max 1 voucher per departure
• Minimum check-in age is 18
• Flights depart Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch and include up to 7 kg carry-on luggage; flights base on the best available rate and are subject to change; flights might not be direct or operate daily; surcharges apply during school holidays
• No schoolies booking accepted
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 0800 895 010
(Mon-Fri 11am-9pm, Sat-Sun 11am-7pm NZST)
• Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd, operating at Your Travel Deal is a licensed travel agent (Licence No. TA3633047) ATAS travel accreditation number: A10345
• For full terms and conditions visit www.yourtraveldeal.co.nz
How to Redeem
• Must book by: 30 Apr 2019
• Can travel to: 20 Dec 2019
• Phone to book: 0800 895 010
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Present printed voucher on arrival