Enjoy a fuss-free stay in an apartment with full kitchen facilities, set only 30 meters from the beach and toast the holiday with wine
You save: $193.00
The Hotel: Surfers Beachside Holiday Apartments
Surfers Beachside Holiday Apartments offers getaways for couples and families alike, right in the thick of Surfers Paradise. Make the most of the warm, Queensland sun by spending hours splashing around in the swimming pool. Towel off in time to fit in a quick hit on the tennis court or warm up without the exertion in the heated spa. Once the sun sets and tummies begin to rumble, head over to the barbecue complex to cook up a storm.
Groupies get a warm welcome with a bottle of wine and gourmet chocolates on arrival to kick the holiday off. Enjoy perks like beach towel hire and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Each apartment boasts a fully-equipped kitchen, laundry and spacious living and dining area, as well as a private balcony to take in the views.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed and twin singles
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- The apartment features a balcony, fully-equipped kitchen, and laundry with washing machine, dryer, and ironing facilities.
The Area: Surfers Paradise, QLD
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks. Just north of the centre of the action, Surfers Paradise, lies Southport – a relaxed suburb with soaring views across the Broadwater and back to the glittering Gold Coast skyline.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run, or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts. and homewares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Outside Labrador, whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Warner Bros Movie World, and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad bars, pubs, and clubs within close reach.
10 Vista St Crn Vista St & Garfield St
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: 29 Jun – 16 Jul; 21 Sep – 8 Oct; 19 – 21 Oct; 17 Nov – 1 Dec 2018
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 4 people travelling together (quad share)
• Standard occupancy is 4 people; maximum occupancy is 5 people (additional adult: AUD$30 per person per night, additional child is AUD$20 per child per night)
• Limit of 1 voucher per departure
• Flights depart Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch and include luggage up to 7 kg carry-on luggage only
• Flights are based on the best available airfare including 7 kg baggage allowance per person and are subject to change
• Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during School Holidays
• Minimum check-in age is 18
• The property does not accept ‘Schoolies’ bookings. No schoolies bookings accepted & monies paid will not be refunded. The property does not have the policies, procedures, or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual Schoolies Period. In particular it does not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort, and convenience of guests during this period. For this reason we reserve the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers for the entire ”schoolies” period.
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 0800 895 010
• Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd, operating at Your Travel Deal is a licensed travel agent (Licence No. TA3633047) ATAS travel accreditation number: A10345
• For full terms and conditions visit www.yourtraveldeal.com.au
How to Redeem
• Must book by: 31 Mar 2018
• Fixed travel periods: 18 Apr – 28 Jun; 17 Jul – 20 Sep; 9 – 18 Oct; 22 Oct – 16 Nov; 2 – 19 Dec 2018
• Phone to book: (08) 0089 5010
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Present printed voucher on arrival