Hire a car to explore the best of what Auckland or Christchurch has to offer
You save: $18.00
Discount Car Rentals
Customers are hiring a vehicle from a company who keeps very high at 48% of business from repeat customers and 8% from referrals which tells how good the company is at customer services, competitive rates and quality of cars. The parent company has been an important part of the New Zealand car industry for over 36 years. Our NZ car rentals have been operating as a separate car rental company since 2007. However, we have held a rental License since 1980.
- Mon-Fri: 7am-7pm
- Sat-Sun: 8am-5:30pm
- Public holidays: closed on Christmas day
- 24-hour pick up and drop off services
The Area: Christchurch
New Zealand’s second largest city is a mecca for adventurous tourists, from sandy shores to white slopes. Those at one with nature have a wide range of playgrounds to explore, including Riccatron Bush, home to 600-year-old trees and Willowbank Wildlife Reserve with its own Kiwi viewing area for visitors to snare a glimpse of the national bird. With a variety of terrains to discover, Christchurch can best be explored on foot on one of the many hiking trails. Soak up ocean views on a stroll from Taylors Mistake or head to Bottle Lake Forest for a walk suitable for all fitness levels. Christchurch is an ideal hub for snow bunnies keen to hit the slopes, with places like Mt Hutt and Porters Ski Area a short drive from the centre. Mt Hutt in particular is home to a 683m vertical drop, designated learning areas for children and terrain to suit skiers of all levels.
Closer to the city centre, visitors can marvel at 360-degree views with a ride on the Christchurch Gondola. The experience encompasses views over the city as well as far as the Southern Alps, Banks Peninsula and Pegasus Bay. For a snapshot of the city itself, hop onto a Christchurch tram and get on and off at seven key stops, armed with the knowledge from a live commentary. Alternatively, escape the hustle and bustle of the roads with a ride of a more leisurely type on the Avon River.
The Area: Auckland
A multicultural melting pot surrounded by lava-formed islands, Auckland seamlessly combines nature, culture and urban energy to form a cosmopolitan city that is growing by the day. Considered one of the most livable cities in the world, Auckland may not have the grand scale of other great moving and shaking metro meccas but it has a creative core of galleries, trendy cafés and quirky shops that keep minds active and excited.
Nature lovers, culture vultures and adrenalin junkies all get their fix with the many activities and attractions on Auckland CBD’s doorstep. The brave climb the Auckland Harbour Bridge and the even braver take a bungee jump of a lifetime over blue waters. Those who appreciate a great view from behind glass shoot up the Sky Tower for unparalleled vistas over the city, sea and beyond.
Travellers keen to get in touch with nature hop aboard a ferry to the stunning Waiheke Island, or beach-hop around the many sandy bays in the area. The art gallery and museum are both ideal locations for whiling away hours and admiring world-class pieces, while retail mavens get some therapy on commercial Queen Street or in trendy Parnell.
2 Doncaster St
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Max 2 driver per vehicle
• Must book at least 48 hours in advance
• Full insurance included with standard excess, optional to pay extra to reduce the excess to zero.
• Must be returned with full tank of petrol
• Hirer/driver must posses a full drivers license and be over the age of 21
• Additional day hire available if purchasing the 14 day voucher Hatch NZ$20 per day, SUV NZ$40 per day and people mover NZ$55 per day
• For full terms and conditions check here
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Original value verified on: 16 Jan 2018
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Must book at least 48 hours in advance and no later than 1 Dec 2018
• Valid to hire cars between 1 Mar and 15 Dec 2018
• Email to book: [email protected]
• State name, telephone number, attach voucher in the email, type of car, pickup and drop details
• Present printed voucher on arrival