Take in the picturesque scenery during a relaxing or adrenaline-pumping getaway and feed the appetite for competition with a bowling game
You save: $164.00
The Hotel: Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak Queenstown
The ideal escape for nature buffs, Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak Queenstown is surrounded by hiking and biking trails and towering mountains in the distance. Take a scenic seven-minute drive into downtown Queenstown and travel only 1km to the Shotover River Jet area for a choice of adventurous activities.
When not hitting the slopes or trails, guests can enjoy a full-size ten-pin bowling centre and games room. The room options offer a slew of modern comforts including a private bathroom, fridge, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and heater, as well as complimentary WiFi. Rafters Restaurant awaits for breakfast and dinner, boasting a relaxed setting with an open fireplace. Seasonal produce abounds and is ideally complemented with a range of local wines by the glass or bottle.
- Bed size/type: Double or queen bed
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Bed size/type: One queen bed and two single beds
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
The Area: Queenstown
Queenstown has established itself as one of the great adrenaline hot spots of the world, with bungee jumping, jet boating and white water rafting just some of the many draw cards for travellers seeking thrills and spills. Alongside this is Queenstown’s less adventurous side, catering for those who prefer not to tie themselves to a rope and jump off a bridge. A cosmopolitan food, wine and art scene will be more than enough temptation to keep two feet on the ground. The crowds that gather here nightly are proof that Queenstown’s best kept secret has gotten out.
For a well-rounded trip to Queenstown slow down the pace and take in spectacularly dramatic views of sky-scraping mountains and glimmering lakes and sounds. Get a birds eye view by taking to the air in a giant hot air balloon, or be immersed in the surrounds from the comfort and privacy of a Japanese-style hot spring. Groupies not sold on mountain biking can still take to two wheels with a bike tour of the vineyard and cellar doors of the Gibbston Valley. Get a glimpse of native wildlife on Glenorchy Island and try to fit in a quick trip across the lake to the secluded beaches of untouched Pig Island and Pigeon Island. Whatever the desired holiday pace, Queenstown has something for everyone.
161 Arthurs Point Road
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 1 or 2 people (standard room) or family of 2 adults and 2 children (family room)
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Valid credit card may be required to secure the stay dates
• Children policy: 12 years and under
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 01 Jun 2019
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2019
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via grouponnz.co.nz/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘Received a gift? Book Now’ link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details