Turn back the clock with a stay at this historic boutique hotel and tuck into a hearty cooked breakfast served on each day of stay
You save: $161.00
The Hotel: VR Hamilton City Oaks
The VR Hamilton City Oaks hotel offers boutique accommodation with a side of history and heritage. Guests can step inside and go back in time, as the hotel is considered one of Hamilton’s most well-known historic landmarks. Groupies make a superior room their home during their city escape, boasting a queen or twin bed, charming furnishings, high ceilings and classical Victorian décor.
Holidaymakers are also invited to stroll around the area to the casino, museum, riverwalk or shopping mall. When hunger strikes, they can try a mix of international and regional cuisine at the onsite restaurant, and kick back with a drink at the bar. With a late check-out, guests have some extra time to explore nearby attractions, like Hamilton Gardens and Hamilton Zoo.
- Bed size/type: Queen-sized or twin beds
- Standard and maximum occupancy: Two people
- The rooms features toiletries, coffee- and tea-making facilities, hairdryer, working desk, minibar, iron and ironing board, and TV
The Area: Hamilton, North Island
Hamilton, located within the Waikato Region of the North Island, may be landlocked but what it lacks in coastal locale it makes up for with a vibrant urban landscape. Cruise around Hood St and Victoria St for the best bars, restaurants, and cafés, and soak up the tranquil surrounds of the Hamilton Gardens.
The bush setting is ideal for simply relaxing with a good book or a glass of wine. Get some fresh air with an invigorating bush walk through the Hakarimata Range which features massive kauri trees or pack a picnic and head down to beautiful Hakanoa Lake. Explore the region’s remarkable history at the Rangariri Battle Site or Waikato Coalfields Museum, which are both within an easy 20-minute drive from the hotel.
VR Hamilton City Oaks
237 Victoria Street
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: Public holidays and long weekends
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Valid credit card may be required to secure the stay dates
• If more than two people, extra adult/child charge $35 per person, per night including breakfast applies, payable direct.
• Upgrade to executive suite by paying $100 per room per night (subject to availability and payable directly at the property)
• Mid-week rates applicable from Sun-Thu. Weekend rates applicable for Fri and Sat nights.
• Original value verified on: 16 Jan 2018
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 16 Jan 2018
• Can travel to: 31 may 2018
• Email to book: [email protected]
• Phone to book: (07) 839 1994
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival