Located within walking distance to Four Mile Beach and Port Douglas’ town centre hotel offers six refreshing lagoon-style swimming pools
You save: $82.82
The Hotel: Oaks Lagoons
The luxurious Oaks Lagoons provides spacious accommodation options to all travellers searching for a slice of North Queensland, making tropical getaways comfortable and pleasant. Groupies can choose from six lagoon pools to frolic in or laze next to or relax with a massage from the on-site therapist.
After a water-fun-filled day, groupies settle into accommodation with air-conditioning, cable television, and a private balcony. When the hunger strikes, they can cook up a storm at the BBQ area with a cabana. Alternatively, the can head out to a range of restaurants, cafes, and bars that are close-by.
Hotel Spa Room
- Bed size/type: One double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- This room features a large private hot tub on the balcony or courtyard, DVD player, ceiling fans, and satellite TV.
Two-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment
- Bed size/type: Two double beds and sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- This apartment features a kitchen, laundry facilities, and a sitting room with sofa bed.
Three-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment
- Bed size/type: Three double beds
- Standard occupancy: Six people
- Maximum occupancy: Six people
- This apartment features a dining table, two bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry facilities.
The Area: Port Douglas, QLD
Tropical north Queensland conjures up images of a lush rainforest, deserted beaches and unique wildlife, and Port Douglas has all of this and more. Close to the two World Heritage sites of the Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef, the coastal village is awash with pristine natural wonders. The beach, organic lifestyle of Port Douglas is reflected in all elements, from friendly sidewalk cafes to colourful weekend markets and quirky artisan boutiques.
Take the short 500-metre walk away from the resort and step onto Four Mile Beach, where people can stroll, swim or surf to their heart’s content. Those eager for some natural green settings head up the coast to the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest. As the oldest of its kind in the world, the forest is home to unique wildlife and sprawling canopies. While out north, thrill seekers can hop aboard a 4WD for an energetic ride around Cape Tribulation.
The Great Barrier Reef is also a sight not to be missed and can be experienced in myriad ways. Take an island day trip, scenic flight or dive tour for a new appreciation for this natural wonder. Back in Port Douglas, folks continue their vacation with a wander around the Esplanade and Macrossan Street, stopping by cafes, boutiques, restaurants and bars as the night creeps in. At the weekend, shoppers head to Anzac Park for the Sunday markets, where they can pick up fresh produce and colourful flowers.
2 Langley Road
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: 30 Mar – 2 Apr 2018
• Deal is valid for 2 people (hotel spa room), 4 people (2-bedroom deluxe apartment), or 6 people (3-bedroom deluxe)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Check availability before purchase
• Unserviced, non-refundable. Mid-week permits check-in Sun, Mon or Tue
• Photo ID and a AUD$75 credit card pre-authorisation from an adult guest will be required upon check-in. Cash is not an acceptable form of bond payment when staying with Oaks Lagoons
• Rooms are serviced weekly or on Departure
• Baby cots available on request, charges may apply; please enquire with the hotel directly
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Original value verified on: 6 Nov 2017
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel from: 01 Dec 2017
• Can travel to: 28 Jun 2018
• State name and Voucher and Security codes
• Purchase your voucher and book online via reservation.groupon.com.au
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘BOOK A GIFT’ button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed voucher on arrival