Natural features can be enhanced with a semi-permanent make-up treatment for the top or bottom eyeliner, lip liner, full lips or eyebrows
You save: $171.00
$129 for a semi-permanent make-up treatment for the top or bottom eyeliner (total value up to $300)
$149 for a semi-permanent make-up treatment for the lip liner (total value up to $300)
$199 for a semi-permanent make-up treatment for the full lips (total value up to $400)
$199 for an eyebrow 6D embroidery semi-permanent make-up treatment (total value up to $459)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
142 Ghuznee Street
Terms and Conditions
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Valid for 1 treatment appointment and 1 retouch after 6 months
• Results may vary
• Bookings essential
• Original value verified on: 18 Apr 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 022 189 3586
• Book online: https://www.facebook.com/
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival