Explore vibrant Wellington while staying at this contemporary-style hotel set just 200 m from the Cable Car
You save: $92.00
The Hotel: Park Hotel Lambton Quay, Wellington
Nestled in the heart of Wellington, just about 200 metres from the Cable Car, Park Hotel Lambton Quay offers contemporary-style accommodation close to numerous attractions of the city, including Te Papa and City Gallery. Plenty of cafes, bars and restaurants are also just a short stroll away, as well as the shopping spots.
The hotel offers elegant accommodation that combines modern design with natural materials. Guests unwind in Superior King Studios that boast kitchenettes and seating areas, as well as individually-controlled air conditioning and heating. Moments of relaxation can be enjoyed in front of a TV with Sky channels, while thanks to tea- and coffee-making facilities guests can refresh without leaving their hotel room.
Superior King Studio
- Bed type: 1 Super King bed (split bed requests need to be made at the time of booking as 24 hours’ notice is required)
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room boasts a kitchenette, seating area, opening windows, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, and tea- and coffee-making facilities
The Area: Wellington
Wellington, the capital of New Zealand, sits near the North Island’s southernmost point on the Cook Strait. A compact city, it encompasses a waterfront promenade, sandy beaches, a working harbour and colourful timber houses on surrounding hills. From Lambton Quay, the iconic red Wellington Cable Car heads to the Wellington Botanic Gardens. Strong winds through the Cook Strait give it the nickname “Windy Wellington.”
Wellington is the major population centre of the southern North Island and is also referred to as New Zealand’s cultural capital. The city is home to the National Archives, the National Library, the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, numerous theatres, and two universities. It has a lively urban culture, with many cafés, restaurants, and performance venues. Popular tourist attractions include Museum of Wellington City & Sea, Wellington Zoo, Zealandia and Wellington Cable Car.
The city is home to Te Papa (the Museum of New Zealand), The Great War Exhibition, the National Library of New Zealand and the Wellington City Art Gallery. High-profile events and cultural celebrations organised in the city include the biennial New Zealand International Arts Festival, biennial Wellington Jazz Festival and major events such as Brancott Estate World of Wearable Art, Cuba Street Carnival and New Zealand International Comedy Festival.
101 The Terrace
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: 15 and 16 Jun, 14 and 15 Sep 2018
• Offer valid Fri-Mon only
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Check availability before purchase
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel to: 24 Sep 2018
• Purchase your voucher and book online via reservation.grouponnz.co.nz
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘BOOK A GIFT’ button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Must quote security code and voucher code when booking
• Must bring Groupon voucher on redemption
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts